* (July 1st 2017) The Dark Flowers put in an amazing set
headlining the TADCASTER FESTIVAL (Tadfest)
With a sizzling set consisting of Kings Of Leon, Artic Monkeys,
The Jam, Acdc, The Who, Indie, soul, mod, and plenty
of classic rock covers selling around 600 tickets at £5
each and raising a lot of money for charity along with the
other acts appearing on the bill.
* The Dark Flowers will be returning to the Roman Bath In York
on Sunday Night 19th January after playing a private party on Saturday night. We always have an awesome night at the
Roman Bath so see you all down there.
Last time we played the centre of York the doormen were turning people away as the venue was too full so get there early.
* The Ddark Flowers have started to play new venue
'Kennedy's in the centre of York off Stonegate. Look out for
dates throughout the Year on Sunday nights. Last gig was great
with loads of people dancing and having a great time.
* Hey everyone, get down to the Victoria Vaults York
for our Christmas Gig. Gonna be amazing.
So many people are going too.
get there early... 2pm latest :)
Will be one hell
of a party !
* Thanks to the 1000's of you who turned out to the Mickt Beard
Birthday party Gig at the Pocklington Rugby Club.
What an awesome night
* The Victoria Vaults' York have just confirmed a residency
due to amazing nights and daytime gigs by
The Dark Flowers
* Kicking off on sat 5th November 7.30 pm after the fireworks.
*Due to brilliant nights and popular demand
The Dark Flowers' have started a residency at
KENNEDY's Bar York. We play once a month starting
Sunday 23rd on evenings'
Great way to finish off your weekend on a high !
* Another great gig at the 'Victoria Vaults' crowd was amazing
and we had an awesome sound. We are buying this week the
exact P.A we used last night and everyone said the sound
was awesome so should be the way forward from now on !
* Had a brilliant gig at the 'castle Howard Ox' was absolutely
packed and everyone was in great spirits and had a great time.
We are re-booking another gig there soon, watch this space !
* The dark Flowers had an amazing day at the Acomb Club
outdoor festival. Along with York Band 'The Supermodels' we
raised over £5000 for charity. A great day was had by all.